Thursday 22 March 2012

The Doll



I found a Barbie Doll in my lunchbox.  She had blond hair and a hairband with a plait. The doll was alive.  She went home with me.  She climbed in my box of Barbies.  I got changed to go outside to play with my friend.  When I came back in I found the doll and it glowed.  She took me under the sea.  It took us in front of a castle.  I swam through the castle.  I saw this bridge which was made of sand and shells.  I crossed it and it didn’t break.  Soon I came to a whirlpool.  There was a queen in it.  I rescued her and whoever rescued the queen got a tail.  It was a pink tail and my doll had a tail too.  We swam together.  We both built some powerful necklaces so that we could become human or a mermaid any time we wished.  My doll glowed.  It took us home.  That was a fun adventure.
Aimee

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant story Aimee - loved reading it and so did Caitlin and Isla xxxx Well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Aimee, the Roy family have heard many of your mermaid tales from Nairn.

    ReplyDelete